What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
How do we collect your data?
- Personal identification information including name, email address, phone number, physical address, billing information, browser type, URL information and IP address.
- Credentials, including your passwords, password hints, and other information for authentication and account access.
- Demographic data, including your date of birth, and location.
- Payment information, including your payment instrument (such as a credit card number) and associated security code in order to process your payments if you make a purchase.
- Data about the products you purchase, including your product type, the serial or batch number located on the back of the product, your purchase date, and the name of retailer from whom you purchased the product.
- Content of the messages you send us, including feedback, product reviews, and information related to return merchandise and warranties.
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Access this Website.
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our Website via your browser’s cookies.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
- social networks when you reference our products or services;
- partners or affiliates with which we offer co-branded services, sell or distribute our products, or engage in joint marketing activities;
- publicly-available sources such as data in the public domain.
We collect your data so that we can:
How do we store your data?
- process your order and manage your account;
- collect any outstanding balance on your account;
- enforce our rights and/or ensure your compliance with our Terms and Conditions;
- disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our site;
- email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our Website and to understand more about the demographics of our users. In gathering this information, we are able to enhance your experience when visiting our Website (including keeping your preferences and items placed in your shopping cart between visits) and to provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising.
- share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services, if you agree;
- share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors and agents in connection with the performance of services on our behalf, as needed to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving advertisements, providing mailing services, providing financial services, web hosting, or providing analytic services. These service providers are prohibited from using your information except as needed to perform our work or as required by law, although we may permit them to use aggregate information which does not identify you or de-identified data for scientific research purposes;
- share your data with other companies and brands owned or controlled by Firecracker Farm and other companies owned by or under common ownership as Firecracker Farm, which also includes our subsidiaries (i.e., any organization we own or control);
- share your data with our business partners and affiliates in connection with offering you co-branded services, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in joint marketing activities. For example, we may share information about you with a retailer for purposes of providing you with relevant product support or in connection with a warranty;
- when Firecracker Farm processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
- Text messaging originator opt-in data and consent will not be shared with any third parties.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Website, your information is protected both online and offline according to generally accepted industry standards
All data related to your purchase orders and payment information (excluding credit card numbers), including shipping and returns, is stored on a secure server behind a firewall. Payment information is never stored on Firecracker Farm managed servers and is processed directly by Stripe.
To protect sensitive information such as your credit card data, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed when transmitted to Stripe for processing. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you may contact us at at https://firecracker.farm/contact/
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies for example with our business partners and affiliates in connection with offering you co-branded services, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in joint marketing activities.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Firecracker Farm group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please use the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email you received.
What are your data protection rights?
Firecracker Farm would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
– You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification
– You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
– You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
– You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
– You have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
– You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at https://firecracker.farm/contact/
Or write to us:
Firecracker Farm, 4085 SW Honey Terrace, Palm City, Fl 34990
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
How to manage cookies
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our Website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our Website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners or affiliates. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Privacy policies of other websites
So if you click a link to another website, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by that website provider. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
Persons under 16 years old are not the target audience for our Website.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California customer, you have the right to receive, once per year, free of charge, 1) the identity of any third party company to which we have disclosed your personal information as defined by California’s “Shine the Light” law for that company’s own direct marketing purpose; and 2) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. To request this information, please contact us at https://firecracker.farm/contact/ Requests must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the provided email or mail address.
Additional provisions apply to Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) collected by Firecracker Farms from European Union residents. You may access, update, delete or request we cease the use of your PII for marketing purposes by contacting us at https://firecracker.farm/contact/ On receiving the above-identified categories of request, exceptions may apply for data maintained:
- Pursuant to any legal or contractual obligation;
- In relation to resolving, defending or enforcing our rights;
- For accurate business and financial reporting.
Any questions concerning our GDPR policies may be directed to: Customer Support Team
“Do Not Track” signals
Please note that we currently do not have or participate in any “Do Not Track” frameworks that would allow us to respond to any “Do Not Track” signals in the HTTP header on your browser or mobile application settings.
How to contact us
Or write to us:
Firecracker Farm, 4085 SW Honey Terrace, Palm City, Fl 34990